FAQS: Here are some questions that we get often.
How much is a kayak rental?
- Single Kayak = $25 for first hour, then $10 per any additional hour(s).
- Tandem Kayak = $35 for first hour, then $10 per any additional hour(s).
- Paddleboard = $25 for first hour, then $10 per any additional hour(s).
What are your hours?
- We are open every day! Hours vary depending on time of year.
- All rentals are Weather Permitting.
- You can check our Google listing for the up-to-date hours.
Do you provide life jackets and/or paddles?
- Yes. We provide all necessary gear to go kayaking or paddleboarding.
- This is included with all rentals.
Are pets allowed?
- Yes. Pets are allowed, there is a pet fee for us to clean kayaks after use.
- We do not provide life jackets for pets since there are many sizes.
Where are you located?
How do I reserve a kayak or paddleboard?
- You can reserve online here
- Book Online and Save!! All online reservations receive $4 off!
Do you offer any discounts?
- Yes. ID Proof must be provided, walk-up only. We offer $5 off of the following:
- Military / Veteran
- EMT / Firefighter / Police
- First Responder
Is there a link to complete the liability waiver?
- Yes. You can click here to complete the waiver.
Are life jackets required?
- Yes. It is the law and we would require them anyways for safety.
- We include life jackets with your rental.
- All life jackets are Coast Guard Approved.
If we missed a question that you have…
Give us a call! 214-724-8311
Here are some additional questions that we get asked:
You may click on the article for a quick resource or just give us a call: 214-724-8311
How do you paddle a kayak?
We provide a free paddling demo, with each rental, for anyone interested. Paddling is considered a form of fitness training. We provide fitness training courses if you are interested in joining.
Sit-Inside or Sit-on-Top kayak type?
Sit-on-top kayaks are the only kayaks that we provide.These kayaks are much safer to use. Stability, Ease of Use, and Comfort should be the main focus points when considering a kayak.
What do I need to bring?
The full list is itemized below for you. Bring the 6 basics for your time on the water.
What are some good Water Safety tips?
A safety talk is provided before you depart on each kayak. Practicing good safety protocols will ensure that others feel safe paddling with you!
How much does it cost to rent a kayak?
We have Single and Double kayaks available. Prices depend on kayak type and hours rented. Large group discounts available!
Can I fill out the waiver before I arrive?
This is a feature that many of our customers take advantage of. Save time with our eSign waiver!
Did you have a question that we missed?
Please feel free to contact us directly by calling Phone 214-724-8311 or Email by sending us a message
Click address for Directions: